Thursday, February 3, 2011

My Heart (Open diary)

My heart isn't a revolving door. You can't come in as u  please and as u want. Back and forth. Stepped on over and over. When all it needs is one vessel to complete the heart beat. The sheer innocence of my heart bears to love and be loved. Beat by beat life promises you a second less. So why waste my life not loving you. To love is so sweet.... so pure. Nothing higher than love. No money , no thing can buy this love. Constant love above it all. Unconditional love. Unexplainable love. The type of love that makes you float. That takes you away from this world. My heart beats for you. <3

Angela Simmons

Open Diary 2011 (Raw n Unedited Feelings)

13 comments:

  1. Really nice. please follow my blog www.yourpsycoblogger.blogspot.com ignore the name lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww such a cute dog!! :)


    Fashion Rehab

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like that....DEEP. There's nothing else to add.


    John M.

    ReplyDelete
  4. true ish

    http://www.hellomynameisconnie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Ang :) sorry it took me so long to get back to you i'm streaming Cold War Kids Royal Blue hopefully none of your followers clicked and read muy blogs and stuff on everything I love I deleted them a long time ago and all of a sudden they just resurfaced. I just don't want you thinking that I'm the same person I was back then but hear let me brb damn that's right on the money uh i think about the vessel you typed in I can really use a vessel to carry my seed hint hint. I'm watching LBJ in the Lakers are coming on. I wonder if you like me? Do you? I like you I was wondering if you would like to come visit me for a video game and a bomb pop. Uh huh tell me more, I hear you that must be love go on... idk Angela bb i just knoe i love you too <3 Richard

    ReplyDelete
  6. Check out my blog...www.allaboutshoose.blogspot.com...I featured you w/ the guiseppe zanotti's...and listen honey, when it comes to matters of the heart, your heart should be the one that matters first the most, my mom and dad always made it a purpose to tell me, I deserve to be loved the way I want to be loved and so do you dear, Give your heart to God, he will lead you in the right direction...Peace&xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sending you LOVE Angela! Praying for you always!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOOOW! You look like Vanessa in this picture :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. love is powerful

    http://simplycandycane.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete