Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Apart Of My Fun Weekend








      This was my sunday night in a nutshell. I had a really fun night.I decided to be super bummy chic lol... I went to eat and to the movies. I laughed until I couldn't laugh anymore. And I ended my night by going to sit by my fire pit. And then right after I went up to my heliport and took a picture of the city view. I love it! Its always good to get a good laugh in. I love laughing until it hurts... :)
Love,
Angela S.
Live. Love. Laugh

5 comments:

  1. I loove ur blog ! U are my inspiration.. Ur success and the way you look at life, ur so optimistic and I love it. I am going threw a rough time right now and I have been looking at life in a negative manner and the things u write really help me look at life differently. Thank you and just know your words and success is helping others. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Www.like.com........ follow me @Taeslick.......
    www.Facebook.com/Tae.johndoe.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. o.m.g. u look sooo gorgeous!!!!...and that sounds like a awesome day!...luv u! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so much like Megan Good in that first Photo..Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love a fun-filled weekend! Check out my new blog mypresidentialsuites.blogspot.com!

    Chic-fully yours,

    Chicquetta

    ReplyDelete