Sunday, January 9, 2011

Music On Repeat

Favorite tracks on here
1. Fearless
2. Toy soilder
3. Huslter
4. All the Boys
5. Breaking Point

Favorite tracks
1. Heavy Rotation
2. You can get it
3. I Run it
4. Gimme that
5. Speechless

Favorite tracks
1. Skin
2. Fading
3.  California King Bed
4. Complicated
5. Cheers
Favorite tracks
1. Moment 4 life
2. Did it on'em
3. Blazin'
4. Save me
5. Right Thru me

I cant seem to get enough of these albums. I have worn these albums to the ground. I have a habit of playing songs over and over again. These are great girly/woman empowering albums. I love when i can relate to music. Music is everything. I live sleep and breathe it. I have to wake up to music everyday. Enjoy my selection of music.

6 comments:

  1. you and i have the exact fav rihanna tracks.

    [=

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Pink Friday" is the same for me except for #4 is "Fly". I love that track. Keep up the good work on your blog. I really love how you are a positive role model for young girls like me. I have been a fan of yours from your days on "Run's House". So, I would just like to thank you for being such a great positive Christian young woman. Thanks a lot.SimiOduwole.... Twitter>>@SimiOduwole

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im about to listen to them ALL before I go to sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ugh! I can't get enough of Keri's Album! So I'm with you on that one. For the longest time I had "All The Boys" repeat. Now its "Toy Soldier" :)

    ReplyDelete